Building relationships and generating leads
Even when you’ve worked hard on getting your messages crystal clear it can still take time for your prospects to really get to understand how you can help them.
You have to build trust. You have to find a way of going from not really knowing each other that well to a stage where they feel extremely happy to approach you or indeed comfortable enough to recommend you.
You also have to be patient. You have to wait until the time is right for your prospect to want to take action. This can take months and sometimes years.
Keeping in touch via an eNewsletter is the perfect way to build these relationships
Monthly contact via email that introduces your latest article (also known as a blog) on your website, provides relevant, interesting and and really useful information. This:
- Demonstrates that you have the products, services and skills to be able to help them
- You are the right fit for them. They resonate with the culture of your business and they like you as a person
- You keep them informed and help them to make decisions with really useful tips and hints and relevant information
- You stay on their radar. They remember you for all the right reasons.
The problem is, for this to work and generate leads, it needs to be consistent
That’s where many people fall down and that’s why Attractive eNewsletter Package is….. well…. attractive!
The other reason that this package is so attractive is that it’s in a safe pair of hands. The hands of Nicola Macdonald, a professional marketer. Nicola will guide you through the marketing strategy around your eNewsletter and then implement it for you.
What is included in Attractive eNewsletter Package?
- Planning content for your articles (blogs)
- One article per month. This can either be written by you and edited by Nicola or researched and written by Nicola
- Article is then uploaded onto your website
- eNewsletter created in an email marketing system such as Sentori, MailChimp or other if you have a favourite
- Update social media with links to the article.
What does it cost?
The Attractive eNewsletter Package represents great value for money, because it ‘ticks so many marketing boxes’, consistently. The cost depends on whether you provide the material for the articles or would like to hand over the research and writing from scratch. Please contact to discuss.
If you want to build relationships and generate regular leads…
Call Nicola on 07565 382803 or email me.